Welcome to the Original Online Meeting Group of CGAA. Visit http://cgaa.info for more information on our fellowship and program.
New people can register via this link.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Third Annual Meetup agreements on cameras, etc 

State/Province/Country: Virginia
CAMERA AGREEMENT: What is the agreement? Are cameras allowed? If so, should we require permission from those present before taking their pictures? What do we agree about what we do with those pictures?

VIDEO MEETING: One idea that is hold a video meeting for people who cannot be physically present to participate. Do we want to try to make the 4PM Anniversary meeting a video conference (rather than over mumble?) Do we want to hold a video conference meeting for those interested at another time over the meetup weekend?

Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:17 pm

State/Province/Country: Virginia
My thoughts...

Cameras: I don't mind if people take pictures and I'm in them. I do want people to always ask before taking any pictures.

Video meeting: I'm in favor of having a video meeting over the weekend who those interested. I think it would be better if it's not the anniversary meeting.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:20 pm

State/Province/Country: Colorado, USA
Since several of the people who requested this are in Europe and would come to be with us if they could, I would like to suggest that we make the Saturday 1:30 meeting into a video meeting. (Could use ooVoo, maybe). This way they can participate more conveniently with us.

I'm not sure if that one is the one we were designating the Anniversary Meeting or not, but I think the video one should be that one.

You just won't live any life at all.

I was dan1 in a former life.

reddit: DansNewLife

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 pm

State/Province/Country: Chicago, IL
Here are a few ideas to do the video conferencing.

We can use Facebook Live video, or Google Hangouts which a lot of people have already and requires very little to set up.

If you want more of a private live stream service than I suggest Ustream, or Fuze

Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 pm

I don't object to cameras being there or to pictures being taken, but I do object to pictures being taken (and especially, posted somewhere) without the knowledge and consent of all the people in the picture.

Putting the video meeting at a time when our European members can be there sounds like a good idea as well, so I'd be happy to put it at the 1:30 slot on Saturday the way Jeff suggested above.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]