Welcome to the Original Online Meeting Group of CGAA. Visit http://cgaa.info for more information on our fellowship and program.
New people can register via this link.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Will not be at Monday Nights Meeting. 04.03.17 

State/Province/Country: British Columbia
I have my first Theropist appointment tonight at the same time as a the online meeting so i will not make it today. I will see you tomorrow night and thank you for the support and help. Each day sober brings me new wonders. I know i am only 9 days sober but i am shocked at the love that come my way which includes this place. Whether i am deserving of love i don't know yet. But when you tell your family your an addict and they still love you. You know your home, when you come here every night and tell strangers your an addict and they understand your words and have walked a mile in your shoes, You know you found your power. Thank you all so much, and see you all tomorrow:)

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:18 pm

State/Province/Country: Virginia
Congrats on 9 (now 10?) days off games! That's awesome.

I appreciate you for sharing your gratitude and progress. You've reminded me why it's so important that I stay connected in this fellowship.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]