Welcome to the Original Online Meeting Group of CGAA. Visit http://cgaa.info for more information on our fellowship and program.
New people can register via this link.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 CUNY law school in Queens NY 

State/Province/Country: Rockland NY
I am meeting with the school Psychological Counselor / Consultant in order to try to get a computer gaming addict meeting set up in the school. CUNY school of law already has an AA meeting and GA meeting. Wish me luck!

Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

State/Province/Country: Virginia
Good luck!

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:01 pm

State/Province/Country: Texas, U.S.
All the Best! I will be visiting some places this week to post flyers regarding the CGAA meeting I started 2 weeks ago.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:20 pm

I finally got a meeting location and time through the school and the school therapist is including the meeting option in her weekly email with all of the other A groups.

Of course, no one else showed up this time:/ But I know what this is, you need to sit in an empty room for a while to wait for someone else to show:)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:04 pm
Profile WWW

Ok, I have a steady place and time.

Would someone please post this new Computer Gaming Addicts Anonymous meeting time and place on the meeting list?

CUNY School of Law
2 Court Square, Queens, NY 11101
Thursday nights at 5:30-6:30 PM
For the meeting room location, please contact helpline@cgaa.info or 970-364-3497

Non students are welcome as well, however non students should please email the contact person, so that a CGAA member who is a student can check you in as a guest. In order that all CGAA members should be able to attend the meeting on time, please arrange to arrive at the school by at least 5:15 PM. Facility rules are located in the student handbook on www.law.cuny.edu/students/CUNY-Law-Stud ... 4-2015.pdf

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

State/Province/Country: Virginia
That's great Hirsh! It's listed. I created a queens@cgaa.info email address and forwarded it to your gmail account. Let me know if that works.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Thank you!

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

I am not currently frequenting in Long Island City, so you will see more of me in Rockland NY than in LIC.

Mon May 23, 2016 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]